I like to think of myself as a designer of travel, and a certified CTA. I have spent the last eight years delving into the travel industry and becoming educated in all aspects of the geography of the world and of the travel industry itself; including Cruise Lines, All-Inclusive Resorts, Hotels, and various forms of transport.
The accredited Destination Specialist and Luxury Lifestyle certifications listed below are specific to my own predilections to these ancient lands. Pursuing these required a significant amount of time in order to attain a greater depth of knowledge in them, therefore being better able to promote them to any potential clients.
Certified accreditations are:
- Destination Specialist in Southern Italy
- Destination Specialist in Southern Europe
- Destination Specialist in Spain
- European Culture & Heritage
- Luxury Lifestyle Specialist
Additional areas of accreditation:
- Destinations: Malta, Jordan, Israel, Morocco, Canary Islands, Dubai, Egypt, South African Fundi, India, Panama, Hawaii, St. Lucia, Sud De France, South West Germany, Bahamas, Mexico, El Salvador, & USVI
- Cruise Lines: Regent Seven Seas, Oceania, Crystal, Silversea, Azamara, Seabourn, Paul Gauguin, Windstar, Voyages To Antiquity, NCL, Celebrity, American Cruise Lines, Crystal, Scenic, Avalon, and “Commodore” status with both Princess and Cunard.
- Ground/Air Transport: Rail Europe, Alitalia, and Business & First Class Specialist
- Resorts/Hotels: AM Resorts, Club Med, Disney, Outrigger, RIU, Starwood, Virgin Ltd., & Wynn
A passion for all facets of Archaeology and the histories of “ancient civilizations” has been my conduit into the travel industry. The area of the “Middle Sea” as the Mediterranean was once known, is filled with so much wonder and history that it is hard not to be drawn into it. My own grandparents were immigrants who came “across the pond” from Abruzzo, Italy which also drives my pursuits to this corner of the world.
Prior to becoming a “Travel Designer,” my life was encompassed by art, and still is. Having received my degree in Fashion Design from the Art Institute of Colorado, I’ve continued my love for art pursuing metals/jewelry, mosaic, clay, and glass. I believe that these add a special element to how I view the world and all that’s in it. This, in turn, trickles down, and imparts a unique dimension into my travel business.