There are multitudes of Faith Based journeys, and an array of destinations in which to follow upon your own faith. All of them are unforgettable spiritual experiences! Some examples of these are:
We invite you to plan your journey with our Travel Agency in Wheat Ridge, Colorado.
- “The Way Of Saint James” – A Catholic Pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela in Galicia, located in Northwestern Spain. Legend has it that the remains of the apostle, Saint James the Great are buried. It is also known as “The Way,” or in Spanish as “El Camino.” It was one of the most important Christian pilgrimages during medieval times, and has existed for over a thousand years. There are eight different routes leading to Santiago de Compostela. We will be happy to go over them all in depth during our conversation in order to choose the right path for you.
- Jewish Heritage – The Iberian Peninsula has a rich history of Sephardic heritage. It has had an incredible influence on the history, architecture, and traditions of this area in Spain. Visit any number of the 15 member cities of the Network of Spanish Jewish Sites. Visit Toledo, Cordoba the gateway to Andalusia, Girona once called the “Mother City of Israel”, Avila’s Medieval walls, Caceres, or the Synagogue in Segovia which is a UNESCO Heritage site, just to name a few.
Israel has many popular offerings year-round. Such as one tour company’s called “Into The Promised Land” and “Roots of Your Faith Tours” There is a cannot miss boat ride in the Sea of Galilee and the ever important visit to the Dead Sea.
*Oberammergau – This is an event that takes place only once every ten years and is due to be played again in 2020. It will be the 42nd Passion Play that will be performed from May 15 to October 4. This tradition has been maintained and experienced, almost without interruption for over 380 in Oberammergau, Germany. It is not only an unforgettable experience, but a testimony of religious faith put on my actors that have been born in the city of Oberammergau. These performers are playing the parts of Jesus, Mary, Judas, and many other key players as they re-enact the suffering, death, and resurrection of Christ.
*Follow in The Footsteps of Saint Paul as you experience the islands of Malta where the Crusaders left their mark and the see the beautiful lagoon named after the saint that was shipwrecked on the island.
* Visit the grandeurs of Petra, one of the New 7 Wonders Of The World, or the splendors of Jordan and its many UNESCO World Heritage sites. Jordan is a “Journey into the Heart of History.”
We have touched on just a few…there are so many more. Please contact us for a full overview.
Custom Holy Land / Bible Land Tours, Ocean / River Cruises, and groups are options also.
We welcome your ideas for a special group of your own and look forward to speaking with you about any one of these inspirational, life-changing experiences.
- The Ultimate Family & Bar/Bat Mitzvah Tour
- Holyland Pilgrimage
- Israel Plus Eilat & Petra
- Israel The Second Time Around
- Tour of the Month
- SEVEN CHURCHES OF REVELATION NICAEA & ISTANBUL
- GREECE & TURKEY THE CRADLE OF CHRISTIANITY